As the second half of our name would suggest, the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest highlights some of the best food in the area. Since it’s inception in 2001, our event has featured lots of unique gourmet specialty food vendors. You can find everything from farm fresh cheeses, farm raised meats, salsas, BBQ sauce, pasta, pasta sauce, dip mixes, drink mixes, soup mixes, pastries, baked goods, maple syrup, candy, nuts, granola, olive oils and more.
In addition we host some of the region’s best restaurants in a small Restaurant Showcase area that allows you to sample some of their specialties, and of course, we have fantastic Cooking Demonstrations that go on throughout the weekend.
Since 2007, the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest has been the host to some of the region’s best restaurants in our Restaurant Showcase. In the Restaurant Showcase you can purchase samples of the restaurant’s special dishes for Food Tickets. Each Food Ticket costs $1 and most samples are priced between 1 and 5 tickets. We don’t include the Food Tickets in the price of admission so you can be sure to check out the selection before you make your purchase. It’s a great way to try a Restaurant’s cuisine and maybe find a new favorite eatery in your neighborhood.
Check back to see what tasty treats will be available in 2014.
Food Truck Corral
We are rounding up some of the area’s best and most unique food trucks for your gastronomic pleasure. Check back often to see what special offerings will be available.
- Ate o Ate Food Truck - Food Truck - Unusual twists on culinary classics using locally source products & served in 100% compostable containers
- Aurora's Gypsy Cafe - Food Truck - Eclectic Gypsy food from the Middle East
- Black Forest Flammkuchen - Food Truck - Wood-fired flammkuchen, flatbread made with locally-sourced ingredients
- Black-Eyed Suzie's - Truck Corral - Locally sourced produce and cheese dishes
- Chef Johnson - Truck Corral - All natural Creole comfort cookin' delishisniss!
- DoughNation - Food Truck - Neopolitan pizza
- Handsome Devil LLC - Food Truck - BBQ - pulled pork, ribs, brisket
- Kona Ice - Food Truck Corral - Tropical Hawaiian style shaved ice
- Pippy's Hot Dog Truck - Food Truck - Gourmet hot dogs, local sausages, corn on the cob, fresh salads, grilled seasona vegetables
- Rockland Roots - Food Truck - Farm to Table, seasonally changing, restaurant quality food
Gourmet Specialty Foods
A real “Foodie’s Delight”, our selection of gourmet specialty food vendors cannot be beat. The Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest presents many different specialty foods that you can purchase to take home and add to your pantry. Most of the vendors offer small tastes so you know just what you’re purchasing. Check back often to find out the booth location of your favorites for 2014.
- AppleGrove Farm - Booth 84 - Apple butters, cooking & dipping oils, fruit balsamic vinegars, vinaigrettes & hot sauces
- Auntie Liana's - Booth 72 - Cake balls
- Baron's International Kitchen - Booth 54 - Gourmet sauces
- Clancy's Cafe & Creamery - Booth 128 - Wine Ice Cream
- Crown Maple - Booth 90 - Maple syrup and maple products
- DW Sweet Confections - Booth 24 - hand decorated specialty sugar cookies, brownies, cupcakes and more
- Goats & Gourmets - Outdoor - Small batch artisan goat cheese
- Gourmet Creations - Booth 39 - Dip and drink mixes
- Green Mountain Mustard - Booth 85 - Gourmet mustards in unique flavors
- Hoboken Eddie's - Booth 4 - Gourmet BBQ & Hot Sauces
- ImmuneSchein - Booth 8 - Locally produced Ginger Elixer & Organic and Fair trade loose leaf teas
- Janet's Cookie Jar - Booth 112 - gourmet cookies
- JD Gourmet - Booth 46 - balsamic vinegar, olive oils
- JD's Salsa in Seconds - Booth 123 - Salsa Seasoning
- Lakonia Greek Products - Booth 6 - Greek olive oil, olives, dressings, herbs and vinegars
- Luigi's Infused Oils - Booth 109 - 5 infused flavors of olive oil, handmade mozzarella, sopressata, dried sausage, pasta, olives
- Mapleland Farms - Booth 15 - Maple syrup and maple products
- Maya's Jams - Booth 75 - Jam
- Mid-Hudson Cakes - Booth 28 - specialty cupcakes and cakes
- Nectar of the Vine - Booth 140 - Wine frappe (slushy) mixes
- Palatine Cheese - Booth 105 - Farm fresh cheeses
- Rockerbox Garlic - Outdoor - Dried garlic flakes, dust and nuggets of superior flavor
- Saratoga Crackers - Booth 119 - Homemade, handshaped, preservative free, baked crackers in more than 15 varieties
- Senza Glutine by Carmela - Outdoor - Gluten-free biscotti, rugelach & scones
- Slickepott - Booth 53 - Caramel & Fudge Sauce
- Sofregit - Booth 81 - herb and vegetable cooking bases
- Stone Silo Foods - Booth 115 - Frozen value-added seafood
- Susi's Hot Sauce - Booth 87 - Gourmet Hot Sauces, Dry Rubs & Seasonings
- The Drunkin Donut - Booth 91 - One of a kind donuts that taste like cocktails
- The Jerky Hut - Booth 110 - Beef Jerky
- The Olive Table - Outdoor - Premium Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Greek Honey
- The Peanut Principle - Booth 45 - Gourmet nut & seed butters
- Tortured Orchard - Booth 41 - All natural condiments
- Wild Coyote Hot Sauces - Booth 16 - hot sauces & specialty foods
If you are a gourmet specialty food producer and are interested in becoming a vendor at our event, please visit the Become A Vendor Page