This application is for Wineries, Distilleries & Vendors of Specialty Foods, Crafts, Art, Homegoods, etc. Wineries & Distilleries will have access to our Wine Pick-Up service.
We are not accepting applications from Craft Breweries.
Food Trucks & Food Concessions should complete our Food Concession Application
Outdoor Tent Site – $300.00
10′ x 10′ booth space, you supply canopy (no tarps) & tables. Electric must be ordered in advance.
Outdoor Under Awning – $375.00 3 LEFT
15′ x 10′ booth space outside of Building B or Building C under the awning. No electric available.
Indoor Inline Booth – $400.00 13 LEFT
10′ x 10′ booth space along the wall allows for sales on 1 side. Includes 1 8ft. skirted table and 1 6ft. non-skirted table, pipe & drape booth surround and electric.
Indoor Inline Booth on a Corner – $500.00 SOLD OUT
10′ x 10′ booth space along the wall on a corner allows for sales on 2 sides. Includes 2 8ft. skirted tables and 1 6ft. non-skirted table, pipe & drape booth surround and electric.
Indoor Center Aisle 8 x 10 Booth – $325.00 SOLD OUT
8′ deep x 10′ wide booth allows for sales on 2 sides. Includes 1 – 8ft. skirted table, 1 6ft. skirted table, pipe & drape booth surround and electric. Crafter canopies cannot be used in these spaces as they will stick into aisles and pose a tripping hazard.
Indoor Center Aisle 10 x 20 Island Booth – $800.00 SOLD OUT
20′ x 10′ booth space in the center of the aisle allows for sales on 2 sides of the aisle. Includes 4 8ft. skirted tables and 1 6ft. non-skirted table and electric.
Indoor Center Aisle 10 x 20 Island Corner Booth – $820.00 SOLD OUT
20′ x 10′ booth space in the center of the aisle allows for sales on 3 sides of the aisle. Includes 5 8ft. skirted tables and 1 6ft. non-skirted table and electric.
Important Vendor Information:
- Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis. Booth locations are at the discretion of the Festival and are subject to change without notice. Booth changes are not typical, but may have to happen due to weather conditions or vendor conflicts.
- While we do provide electricity to all indoor booths, the outlets may not be right in your booth. We recommend you bring an extension cord and power strip if you will be using electric.
- There is no wi-fi service provided. Cell service is the best option for internet access.
- You are welcome (in fact, encouraged) to decorate your booth space as you see fit. As long as you remain within your allotted square footage, you can use your own tables, craft tents and tablecloths. We strongly discourage booth set-ups that will block the view of your neighbors.
- Buildings are not climate-controlled
- We provide vendor badges for staff of your booth only. We do not provide guest passes or discounted tickets to vendors.
- The Fest is not responsible for damage to outdoor tent sites and booths under our large tents due to weather. Make sure your booth and products are secured.
- All vendors are required to have a Certificate of General Liability of Insurance that must be submitted no later than August 1. You WILL NOT be permitted to set up your booth without insurance on file. If you need an inexpensive resource for insurance, we are a partner with ACT Insurance.
- If you will be serving food samples, it is your responsibility to confirm with the Dutchess County Department of Health if you need a permit.
- Information for both Insurance and Dept. of Health will be in your vendor contract.
- Vendor must possess a valid NYS Sales Tax ID if applicable. Certificate to collect Sales Tax must be on display at your booth.
- Set Up is Friday September 7 from 9am to 6pm. If you must set up on Saturday morning, be aware that the site is extremely crowded and all vehicles must be removed from the site by 10:30 am to allow the gates to open by 11am. Setting up on Saturday also leaves you very little time to deal with any last minute booth changes, so we STRONGLY recommend you come on Friday.
Once you have completed this application form you will be re-directed to a page where you can submit your non-refundable vendor space deposit via PayPal. We will not guarantee a space request unless you submit a deposit. You can either pay with a credit card or PayPal account. You should receive a vendor contract in the US Mail within 10 days after submission of the application and receipt of booth deposit. Application deposits and booth fees are non-refundable. If for some reason you do not hear from us or have any questions regarding this form, please contact Jennifer at 845-658-7181.
Market Vendor Application
This vendor application is for wineries, distilleries, cideries, gourmet specialty food vendors and market vendors. This is not the application for food concessions or breweries
You will be redirected to PayPal to pay your $100 non-refundable booth deposit after submitting this application. We can accept credit cards or PayPal account.