Important Vendor Information:
- Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis based on electricity needs. Booth location is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Vendor spaces are typically 20ft deep and 30ft wide.
- Electricity MUST be reserved and paid for in advance as we have to notify the electricians to prepare the panels in advance. Generators are acceptable.
- If you will need a hard-wired electrical connection you MUST arrive on Friday for set up.
- We prefer Trucks and Trailers, but if your set up is a tent, tents CANNOT be staked. Heavy-duty frame tents are preferred. If you need a tent for the event, let us know and we can connect you with our tent supplier for you to rent one. We do not recommend crafter’s ez-up tents as they can be damaged by wind and weather. The Fest is not responsible for damage to tents or equipment due to weather.
- The Fest itself holds exclusive rights to sales of water and soda. Vendors are permitted sales of other beverages (lemonade, tea, coffee).
- There is no wi-fi service provided. Cell service is the best option for internet access.
- We provide vendor badges for staff of your booth only. We do not provide guest passes or discounted tickets to vendors.
- All vendors are required to have a Certificate of General Liability of Insurance that must be submitted no later than July 15. You WILL NOT be permitted to set up your booth without insurance on file. If you need an inexpensive resource for insurance, we are a partner with ACT Insurance.
- You are required to have a permit from the Dutchess County Department of Health for serving food.
- Information for both Insurance and Dept. of Health will be in your vendor contract.
- Vendor must possess a valid NYS Sales Tax ID if applicable. Certificate to collect Sales Tax must be on display at your booth.
- Set Up is Friday September 8 from 9am to 6pm. If you must set up on Saturday morning, be aware that the site is extremely crowded and all vehicles must be removed from the site by 10:30 am to allow the gates to open by 11am. Setting up on Saturday also leaves you very little time to deal with any last minute booth changes, so we STRONGLY recommend you come on Friday.
Vendor space is limited and we try not to duplicate food items or type of cuisine (see below for list of currently participating vendors)
Food Concession Application
We have fulfilled our food concession needs for 2018 and are no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in becoming a vendor for 2019, please submit your business and contact information in the form below and we will contact you when we begin to accept new applications for 2019. We will also contact you should there be a cancellation or new opening for this year.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR 2019, PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW. PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE TYPE OF PRODUCT YOU OFFER.