The Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest is a great event for groups! Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Family Reunions, Alumni Gatherings or any group get together will enjoy the Fest. We include free Designated Driver tickets for bus drivers and tour guides.
Dates: Saturday September 12 & Sunday September 13, 2020
Location: Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck, NY
Event Hours: Saturday 11 AM – 6 PM, Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM
Rain or Shine, Free Parking, No Pets Permitted
Ticket Types & Prices
Includes tasting glass and all the wine/beer/cider/spirits sampling. Most samples are 1-2oz. Food is not included. (Age 21 and over – ID required.)
Designated Driver Ticket
Includes free water/soda all day & souvenir tasting glass upon exit. THIS IS A NO ALCOHOL TICKET for guests underage or who choose not to drink alcohol. Guests with regular admission wristbands will NOT be served alcohol and if witnessed consuming alcohol will be asked to leave the premises. Food is not included.
- One Day Tasting Ticket (Age 21 and over – ID required.) – $30 each (Normally $45 at the gate)
- One Day Designated Driver Ticket – $12 each (Normally $15 at the gate)
- Weekend Tasting Ticket – $50 (Normally $60 at the gate)
- Weekend Designated Driver Ticket – $15 (Normally $20 at the gate)
- One Day Tasting Ticket (Age 21 and over – ID required.) – $25 each (Normally $45 at the gate)
- One Day Designated Driver Ticket – $7.50 each (Normally $15 at the gate)
- Weekend Tasting Ticket – $40 (Normally $60 at the gate)
- Weekend Designated Driver Ticket – $12 (Normally $20 at the gate)
Purchase Group Tickets until September 1, 2020. Group tickets will not be available at the gate.
Order Group Tickets by phone at 845-658-7181 ask for Jennifer
Add a Private Picnic Tent to Your Day at the Fest!
Great for Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions and Tour Groups. Reserve a private picnic pavilion for your group that includes canopy, round tables with covers and chairs (sides can be added for an additional fee). The tent will be all set up and ready for you in the picnic area right across from the exhibit halls.
Create a perfect spot for your group to eat and relax together away from the crowds.
Tent for up to 32 People – $900
Tent for up to 56 People – $1700
Tent for up to 100 People – $2700
Reserve your Picnic tent no later than August 15. Call to 845-658-7181 to reserve your tent.