Hudson Valley Lodging & Accommodations
Traveling to attend the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest? Here are some Hudson Valley Lodging & Accommodations in the area for your stay.
Traveling to the Hudson Valley for the weekend? Search all hotels, and Airbnb’s nearby using this map. Book your stay now!
Misc. Hudson Valley Lodging and B&B’s
- A Mountain View Retreat B & B in Germantown, NY - 15 Minutes from the Fest A Mountain View Retreat is a small former hunting lodge renovated into an elegant B&B/Retreat for the discerning guest. In the country on 20 beautiful wooded acres, it has walking paths throughout, yet still is just minutes to everywhere.
- AirBnB Local Accommodations
- Barclay Heights Bed And Breakfast At Smythe House Gourmet personalized breakfast prepared by CIA chefs, Luxury rooms, private spa bathrooms, all amenities you expect; explore Catskill Mountains, Hudson River, charming villages of Woodstock, Rhinebeck, Saugerties, Hunter.
- Bykenhulle House Bed And Breakfast The elegant Greek Revival house, filled with beautiful antiques and fine furnishings and surrounded by brilliantly manicured gardens, invites you to feel at home with its plush, comfortable wing backed chairs and overstuffed sofas.
- Caldwell House Bed And Breakfast Historic colonial on over 7 landscaped acres. Fourteen guest rooms spread over 3 buildings. All with private baths, many with a jacuzzi or soaking tub. Many rooms have a gas fireplace.
- Changing Times Boutique Country B&B Come and experience an authentic B&B ideally located in the heart of NY’s magical Hudson Valley just N. of Rhinebeck outside Hudson, near Catskill.
- Harley's Hideaway – Rental Apartment Newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment in Stanfordville (18 mi. from Fairgrounds) available to rent nightly.
- Hilltop House Bed & Breakfast Hilltop House Bed and Breakfast has five delightful guest rooms quaintly furnished with antiques and fine linens, each offering their own distinctive charm.
- Inn At Silver Maple Farm The Inn at Silver Maple Farm is located in the upper Hudson Valley at the Berkshire foothills. This region is rich with fine dining, music, art, theater, dance, and other cultural entertainments.
- Inn The Woods Bed And Breakfast Intimate two guest room Bed & Breakfast with bright and spacious rooms. Central to Roosevelt and Vanderbilt estates, the Culinary Institute of America, the Walkway Over the Hudson and colleges of Vassar, Marist and Bard.
- Journey Inn Bed & Breakfast Best location directly across from the Vanderbilt Estate, down the road from FDR home and museum, a few miles from the Culinary Institute of America, and 10 minutes to the village of Rhinebeck.
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa Inn and Spa in Rhinebeck, NY
- New York Rental By Owner Vacation Rentals by trusted owners with no booking fees
- Old Drovers Inn Old Drovers Inn, a Bed and Breakfast in Dover Plains, New York specializes in hotel-level service and the warmest bed and breakfast hospitality. A top-to-bottom renovation during 2013-2014 gave the Inn newly installed furnishings and décor.
- Primrose Hill Bed And Breakfast Primrose Hill Bed and Breakfast in Rhinebeck, New York is a recently built farmhouse style accommodation located about 3 miles Southeast of the village of Rhinebeck, NY.
- Rushmore Estate Bed And Breakfast Fifty private acres are waiting for you in the lower Hudson Valley. Just forty-five minutes from New York City. Unwind and relax at a mansion with unassuming beauty and timeless elegance.
- The 1850 House & Tavern – Rosendale NY We are a twelve room boutique inn located in Rosendale just 19 miles from the fairgrounds. Tell us you're going to the Wine & Food Fest and get a complimentary bottle of wine with your stay.
- The Baker House B&B 65 West Market Street Rhinebeck NY - 917-680-1855 -We are a romantic Victorian B&B located within a five minute stroll to the village center. All of our rooms include en-suite baths, homemade full breakfast featuring local ingredients and a daily happy hour. 10% Discount for Wine & Food Fest Guests!
- The Grand Dutchess Escape to another Century and spend the night in Victorian Elegance. Our 1874 Victorian home is located on one acre in the Village of Red Hook.
- The Inn At Twaalfskill ur Bed & Breakfast is approximately 85 miles north of New York City, located in the small town of Highland, New York and less than a mile from the Hudson River.
- The Woodstock Inn On The Millstream Enjoy our beautiful, serene accommodations in the heart of Woodstock. With 18 private rooms and studios, as well as two stand-alone cottages, we have the perfect room to fit your vacation needs, whether traveling alone or with extended family.
- Thyme In The Country Only ten minutes from downtown Hudson, NY, situated on 5 rural acres, is a favorite refuge for those seeking Eco-friendly accommodations while discovering the History, Art and Recreation of the Hudson Valley.
- WhistleWood Farm Bed And Breakfast Set on 40 pristine acres of forest and wetlands, WhistleWood Farm invites you to escape your day-to-day routine and enter a world away. All of the luxurious amenities busy people need to unwind are provided in beautifully decorated rooms.
Local Things To Do/Travel & Lodging Information
Camping is not available to the general public at the Dutchess Co. Fairgrounds, but there are several campgrounds within a short driving distance to the Rhinebeck wine festival.
- Breezy Point Campground – 199 Long Pond Rd., Rhinebeck. – 845-266-3758
- Interlake RV Park & Sales – 428 Lake Dr., Rhinebeck. – 845-266-5387
- Mills-Norrie State Park – Old Post Rd., Staatsburg. – 1-800-456-CAMP
- Wilcox Memorial Park – Rt. 199, Stanfordville. – 845-758-6100
Taxi & Car Service Information
Newburgh – All Transportation Network – 800-525-2306
Red Hook/Rhinebeck Cabs – 845-876-2010
A1 North – 845-473-7600
A1 South – 845-471-1100
Allen’s Taxi – 845-485-2411
Anthony’s Taxi Service – 845-485-9090
Del-Roy Taxi Service – 845-452-1222
Tony’s Taxi Limo – 888-414-8123
*Taxi information provided by Dutchess County Tourism
The Dutchess County Public Transporation Bus runs on SATURDAY only from Poughkeepsie to Rhinebeck & Red Hook. See the Route C Bus Schedule
UBER and LYFT service is also available in the area