Now Accepting Vendor Applications for 2017
Please submit the form below to apply as a vendor for the 2017 Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest which will take place Saturday and Sunday, September 9 & 10, 2017 at the Dutchess Co. Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY.
Some examples of acceptable vendors include Wineries, Wine & Liquor Distributors, Gourmet Specialty Foods, Farm Market Vendors, Fine Arts, Crafts, Jewelry, Home Accessories and Home Improvement Lifestyle Vendors. We also have 2 Feature Areas – The Gourmet Food Truck Corral and the Craft Beer Pavilion. Our Food Truck Corral features some of the most unique “street food” you will find in the Hudson Valley. The Craft Beer Pavilion features a curated selection of some of the most unusual and unique brews produced in New York.
Typical attendance runs around 16,000 people over the course of the weekend with Saturday being the busier of the 2 days.
Important Deadlines & Requirements
- Vendor Application Deadline – August 1, 2017 (Vendors signing up after July 15 will not be listed in the Taster’s Guide)
- Signed Contract & Full Payment Due – Upon Receipt of contract.
- Certificate of Insurance & other paperwork – Aug 1, 2017 (Food Concession Vendors must provide all paperwork no later than July 15)
All Vendors & Sponsors will be required to provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance with details below:
THE VENDOR, its affiliated companies and subsidiaries shall secure and maintain during the period of this Agreement Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, which shall be written on an occurrence basis, with a standard broad form endorsement and/or excess umbrella liability with combined single limit of not less than $300,000.00 for each occurrence and $1,000,000.00 general aggregate. Proof of this insurance shall be provided to THE FESTIVAL no later than thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the work to be performed described herein.
THE VENDOR agrees to name Grape Events Partners LLC. and the Dutchess County Agricultural Society Inc. as respects to the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest September 9-10, 2017 as additional insureds and to provide a certificate of such coverage no later than thirty (30) days prior to the EVENT
You will not be permitted to attend the event without insurance. We do not offer insurance through the festival. If you need assistance in acquiring event insurance please Contact Us and we can recommend some reliable resources.
We are an ACT Insurance Partner if you need a source to purchase insurance coverage.
- If you sell taxable goods, you will also be required to have a copy of your New York State Certificate to Collect Sales and Use Tax on file with the Fest
- All vendors serving wine or alcoholic beverages must obtain the proper permits from the NYS Liquor Authority and have them available at your booth during the event
- Vendors serving food or distributing food samples will be required to obtain a food permit from the Dutchess County Department of Health. Failure to obtain the proper permit can result in you being ejected from the event and up to a $2000 fine. Food Concessions must also provide a Safe Serve Permit. Food Concession permits due no later than July 15. You should apply for a permit no later than 3 weeks prior to the event. A DoH representative will be on hand Saturday of the Fest to inspect any booths providing food. You can find an online permit application HERE. If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Schinella at (845) 677-4012.
- Vendor participation is subject to Wine & Food Fest approval. There is no guarantee of exclusivity in any category. Application deposit and vendor booth fees are NON-REFUNDABLE Please review our vendor listings before submitting an application. – Participating Vendors
- Wi-fi service is NOT provided. You can purchase in-booth wi-fi by contacting Walter Cotter at Frontier Communications no later than August 15. 845-876-7469 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a New York Registered Farm Market which means that New York Registered Craft Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries are permitted to sell by the bottle at our event with the proper permits. All alcohol vendors should have a current sampling permit.
- The Sales Tax Rate for Dutchess Co. NY is 8.125%
- Wineries, Cideries, Distilleries and Breweries can complete our Taster’s Guide Notes form HERE
Booth Fees – Please note our booth layout has changed
Outdoor Tent Site – $300.00
10′ x 10′ booth space, you supply canopy (no tarps) & tables. Electric must be ordered in advance.
Outdoor Under Awning – $375.00
15′ x 10′ booth space outside of Building B or Building C under the awning. No electric available.
Indoor Inline Booth – $400.00
10′ x 10′ booth space along the wall allows for sales on 1 side. Includes 1 8ft. skirted table and 1 6ft. non-skirted table, pipe & drape booth surround and electric.
Indoor Inline Booth on a Corner – $500.00 SOLD OUT!
10′ x 10′ booth space along the wall on a corner allows for sales on 2 sides. Includes 2 8ft. skirted tables and 1 6ft. non-skirted table, pipe & drape booth surround and electric.
Indoor Center Aisle 8 x 10 Booth – $325.00 (can easily be expanded to 8 x 20)
8′ deep x 10′ wide booth allows for sales on 2 sides. Includes 1 – 8ft. skirted table, 1 6ft. skirted table, pipe & drape booth surround and electric. Crafter Canopies are not permitted in these spaces as they will stick out into the aisle posing a hazard to guests.
Indoor Center Aisle 10 x 20 Island Booth – $800.00 ONLY 2 SPACES LEFT!
20′ x 10′ booth space in the center of the aisle allows for sales on 2 sides of the aisle. Includes 4 8ft. skirted tables and 1 6ft. non-skirted table and electric.
Indoor Center Aisle 10 x 20 Island Corner Booth – $820.00 SOLD OUT!
20′ x 10′ booth space in the center of the aisle allows for sales on 3 sides of the aisle. Includes 5 8ft. skirted tables and 1 6ft. non-skirted table and electric.
Food Truck & Food Concession Space – $725 (electricity available for additional fee)
Food concession space is approximately 20 feet by 30 feet enough to accommodate most food trucks. We welcome restaurants and caterers. You will be asked to provide a photo of your booth. Food concession menus are subject to Fest approval and we may request changes or deletions to avoid duplication. Water and soda are prohibited menu items.
We are not accepting applications for our Beer Pavilion. Beer Pavilion is by invitation only.