Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery is proud to announce their annual Wine & Beer Festival! The event will feature Brotherhood’s famous wines along with many of your favorite craft breweries. Brotherhood Winery is one of the many Wineries attending the Hudson Valley Wine Fest in 2019. Brotherhood’s award winning line of premium wines are excellent on their own, but will enhance any meal.
Wine & Beer Festival 2019 – Attending Craft Breweries
Ballast Point Brewing Company
Ithaca Beer Company
Newburgh Brewing Company
100 Brotherhood Plaza Drive
Washingtonville, NY 10992
Advance Ticket Sales end at NOON on Friday, July 12th. If you miss the advance ticket deadline, tickets may or may not be available at the door so ordering in advance is highly recommended as this event typically sells out every year. ALL INCLUSIVE tickets are $60 (including tax) and include food, entertainment and wine & beer sampling*.
- Feel Free to bring your own camping or beach chairs to set up and listen to music.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
- No outside food or beverage allowed for this event.
- No pets allowed.
- Tickets will be held at the gate and must be picked up with a valid ID.
- *We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Please drink responsibly and have a Designated Driver.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Be sure to visit Brotherhood Winery during the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest in 2019! They will be joined with all of the wineries listed below.
Are you more of a beer drinker? We will also have many Craft Beers available in our Beer Tent from all of the breweries listed below.